View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Federico
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: ***CHEATS FOUND ON MY CLIENT***   Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:17 pm

***CHEATS FOUND ON MY CLIENT***
You knew I was EX-cheater.
Before i started cheat, I was a child, who played TO normally, but then, I understood my enemies were not normal players, although cheaters.
I liked to cheat againist cheaters, when i played in TO 3.19, but unfortunately this version has been left from most of players, cheaters included, and now it is almost desert ( 1 server, maybe ).
( I don't remember when, but before I started to cheat ), I discovered TO 3.4 , and I continued to play it fairly, without cheats, except few times when in 3.4 someone opened a cheater server.
I remember i had 2 separate folders for 3.4, one was my normal and clean one, the other was for cheater server.
What happened last summer ?
I lost all my cheats, because my computer broked...
Repaired my pc, and seen last player situation in 3.19, i decided to install only 3.4.
3 or 4 days ago, I found the website from where i downloaded cheats for 3.19, and thinking the 3.4 situation may turn like it, i decided to download them again, because, like most of TO's websites, it might close at any moment.
Yesterday, I saw someone opened a cheater server in 3.4, and I decided to test my cheats, which are in-part not working in 3.4
Before this, I copied TO's folder, then i started Testing cheats.
What i think has caused this ( dirty log ), it's that i used a shortcut in Start menu for start TO while I was testing, in place of the " dirty " folder.
In the end, this morning i opened my normal TO and I cannot connect to servers, because TOST kicked me for " traces of cheats in my pc " .
I controlled the TO's folder, I replaced Inis, I " locked " folders containing cheats, but the problem persisted.
I reinstalled TO, and I think and I hope the problem has been solved.
You can think whatever you want, but trust me, I have never cheated in 3.4 exclued few times!
That log is an error, but is my fault!
I feel a nice player, sometimes I feel pro, I don't need cheats for killing you Very Happy
I hope you won't think badly, if you think badly about me, don't kick me from the clan : I will record every game I play and I will still kick your asses as I have always done!
And please, don't call me cheater in-game or tell " once cheat, always cheat ", you can tell this at who actually cheats and doesn't limit to play with cheats only againist cheaters!

"I could destroy, squash and grind you where, when, how I want!"
"Want and Can!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: ***CHEATS FOUND ON MY CLIENT***   Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:15 pm

Only thing i know about cheats is that i have 0% toleration for them.
Download new TO or just reisntal it if u have disc. And when i said yesterday that u are strange and u wanted to record, that could be an interesting thing ^^
Here is link if u don't have CD.
http://kickass.to/tactical-ops-assault-on-terror-ver-3-4-patch-3-50-enjoy-t2937008.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
Federico
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: ***CHEATS FOUND ON MY CLIENT***   Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:31 pm

I knew you would say this!
I started to test about at...21.00 maybe and went to sleep at 23.40.
It was just me, no cheats, I don't need them...
Unfortunately I lost all files after reinstalling, I really would have liked to share it with you...
But i have the second folder, which contains some demos ( mostly while I was SkaarjLord...) but i don't know when I made the copy or when we played...
How can I watch them?
Thanks for link, but I have already reinstalled

[ I have numerous shots of me playing and scoretabs, if you want i can post them ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZEE.WONK
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: ***CHEATS FOUND ON MY CLIENT***   Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Since your so honest about it i doubt you would cheat with us.
Also we are to easy to be killed anyway xD

And for the demos.

1.) open tactical ops(the game)
2.) type in tab: demoplay 'name' ex if you named it 1234 demoplay 1234
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***CHEATS FOUND ON MY CLIENT***   

Back to top Go down

***CHEATS FOUND ON MY CLIENT***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1