Share | 

n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:43 pm

i support the ban from *Ilus!oN$* (BAN HIM AGAIN; FOREVER!) he is a stupid frustrated wannabeeprogamer can not endure it that there are better players than him

ffing, teamflashing, tell lies about me and assess possible admins to ban me

noone need guys like him...

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9497774/noob.dem.html

btw you play only in the upper avg itt with and not at the top Smile

btw delete ur ini or b etter delete complete to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:28 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, are you serious m8?!

You did even REC and uploaded to youtube? ahahahaha

This guy first was not using his name, he was " omfg` ", second, he was doing FF on everyone and everyone was saying to fabolous ban him cuz he was annoying people and etc..
And third, you are a complete no life man.. sorry but you really are ahahahahahahahaha

Now I understand why you were everyround staring at me and always in my front.. you wanted to get something to show on video!! AHHAHAHA XD

I´ll do what you said, im about to delete my ini and my complete TO, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:52 pm

sure i have waited for it because i know u dont stop this
so tell me where was the tk's? only 1 with a nade where a guy run into it, if u want i can upload this to to prrove that but i think i dont need to proove that everyone know that ure a teamkiller, flamer and liar

need youtube because noone can watch this 50 secs as demo the other demo is short enough, demospeed ever changing (graphic-cardfail)

ure only argument is that i play as omfg that is weak, like ur playing...

and so that you it again to draw ridiculous you make it any better, it just shows how stupid you are frustrated and unapologetic

so when i ffing everyone how i get 120 points and a 10/0 score (before u started ur shit?

fucking liar fuck off and go to hell
Back to top Go down
Federico
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:53 pm

I've watched the video from yt, the only thing I couldn't see was what crashburn said... ( ban ban ban idk what he said .. )
What does this video show ? Nothing...
He threw the flashbang at the end of the round, but who knows what have you done previously,kimoo ?
Kuida said you were ffing, I'm pretty happy to exchange a someone who ffes me with some bullets... Wink
Fabolous didn't even ask why Kuida wanted him to ban you, maybe there was a reason (?)
Fab, you were in the server in that moment, explain us what happened as a third person, if u played before and after this...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:02 pm

crashburn talked about kuidado because he see in the stats after every round ff from him)

btw ban was from skillz but, here does nothing to business, it was not the first time with him and we all know that Smile
Back to top Go down
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:05 pm

btw it was not the end of the round with the flash, i only stop recording because i have recorded what i want after this i walk to the middle part to sf base and he throw more flashes to me
Back to top Go down
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:10 pm

I can't read the chat lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
el spod
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Chill guys, im doing this half of times im online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:15 pm

MARTY wrote:
I can't read the chat lol.

change to hd
Back to top Go down
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:19 pm

It's because of the colors of the text and brightness. Can't read it in HD either.

BTW: bind Buy HE Grenade and save yourself some time in-game Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 pm

then u have other monitor or and/graphic card settings vice just want a darker if you read it in the time necessarily ^^

no, i dont use keybinder's not every player have this and so its unfair in my opinion its no cheat or similar, but i see it as an unfair advantage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
^F@bulou$^
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Well, I do not know what happened because I was concentrating on my game but Kaido said ban ban him but All in all this is a film to see that he threw flesh at the end of the round after that either was not shooting mutual so no I do not were clear so I think that here there are no violations of any ban, at least I did not see anything that's fede it from my point of view
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:43 pm

~Stre[E]T~ wrote:
All in all this is a film to see that he threw flesh at the end of the round

how i said in chat was not end of round only break record because i have recorded what i want Very Happy

but it is a fact that must be punished finally
Back to top Go down
^F@bulou$^
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:58 pm

I have not followed all the way to not be the judge but I do not see anything suspicious here and I do not know what the general problem kimoo
No one has been punished if you think I'm not punish your can not enter the server kimooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Unknown!
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:59 pm

what the hell is wrong nowadays... there were never ''fights'' in our server
but now, all new topics are about banning some person..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Since FFD server is the only public tdm server left, all the fights are happening here ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:06 pm

i don´t see what this video is supposed to show..but there are fights cause people don´t like to be owned and keehji is a good player and ofc he will attract some haters, if he´s cheating it should be obvious to most cause he plays a lot. i´m not saying 100% that he could not be tweaking or some shit..but in time it will tell and if so then he would get a ban
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:13 pm

~Stre[E]T~ wrote:
I have not followed all the way to not be the judge but I do not see anything suspicious here and I do not know what the general problem kimoo
No one has been punished if you think I'm not punish your can not enter the server kimooo

what i want to say is kuidado need a punish finally
Back to top Go down
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 pm

@legacy
this topic is not about his tweaks, and i know he have tweaks ( http://sto-gaming.org/p/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?308.180 here u can find a chatlog )

it its about his shit behavior
Back to top Go down
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:53 pm

laughing so hard!! xDDDDDD

now it´s my cheats and my tweaks.. keep going guys, im loving this! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:00 pm

i dont talk about ure tweaks but u have tweaks but i dont care you can not reach me the water

and learn to read and understand what i say or a u retarted? (possible with this behavior)
Back to top Go down
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:07 pm

what happened between me and skillz is gone.. it was a bad day, we were both bored and tired and it happened.. those last days we have been playing together in public and everything is fine, he usually joins my server.

I can´t understand why you have so much anger and hate kimoomilk.. I don´t know you.. never played against you.. instead of playing using fake names, behave and play "normal" instead of doing FF on people.. I think you should tell me that you were recording me so I would do the same to you and saved console messages.. Everyone wanted you out of the server and for some reason you did many reconnects.. is sad to see you doing things like this and don´t assume your mistakes.

I was moving around the base with you and you did FF on me, and so I did to you.. what are you going to say? you confused me with a SF?

The round ended and you did FF again, you did hit on more players of your team and killed someone with a granade.. after that, you were all map around me, waiting for something and now I see why.. that´s why I throw a flash granade to you so you could stop and after that you said " time to report" and everyone at the server laughed and said" finally is out ".. at least show all of your REC

My opinion is that this is a exaggeration way of keeping me banned on FFD server and I have nothing to say about that STO forum.. and calling me tweaker or a cheater... lool, you don´t even know me, you never played against me so how can you say such a things?

STO have been always known as a "big ego" clan.. why? When the TO 3.1.9 version died, they bought 100000 servers, called themselves the best clan ever and etc.. they came to 3.4 after our clan and as usually, they were like you, flamming everyone, calling everyone cheater, tweaker, lagger and so one.. we usually call it a excuse to don´t assume that sometimes in our life, we are defeated and someone is better than us.

When 3.4 version died, they bought again 10000000000000 server and they were dominated the best tactical ops clan.... why? I don´t know but I play this game for more years than you do so don´t try to accuse me of something that im not!!

AND MORE! im ready to play against you in the tournament, and then, I´ll share with you my demos, screenshots, my pc, my cat, my car, my house everything so you don´t have to be like this anymore!

Im happy to say that im not the kinda of player that bash everyone at non protect public servers and when is time to war, they don´t know how to aim..

end of topic, and I deleted my TO and my ini as you asked for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:19 pm

everyone know that im not a teamkiller

its better u say nothing to this chatlog on sg forum you did it and even added itself

and strange how u talk about this clan here
in their forum you crawled them in the ass and wanted thei players a clanwar

lies lies lies... maybe is ur complete life a lie

the reason of my reconnects was ur ff and flashes and now fuck off lie otherwere noob...

Back to top Go down
Legacy
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:28 pm

My bad, thought you wanted him banned cause of cheating, can´t see what he´s saying on the video, but half of TO shit talks and its been like that probably since the start, doing ff on purpose is another thing and who ever does that should be punished by admin, kicked out of the server or get a ban no matter who it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`    

Back to top Go down

n0c.kuidado aka keeeehji aka .KuiDaDo.hahN`
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fight For Domination :: Servers :: Player reports-
Jump to: