keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:37 pm

This is not the first time. Today while playing in FFD Server, skillz, using name ( shit happens ) was the whole map annoying. While playing, he was insulting me and I was quiet to don´t get in troubles and when we were playing 4vs6 I said "make teams" and he started insulting again as you can see in those pics. Im tired of this guy so I insulted him.. im sorry about that but hes really ******** annoying, hes the most tweaked active player in TO right now and no one do anything.. You create rules but you don´t look to your own members.. his ini sound is not normal, the fire and reload, is not normal and why he goes 8 to 80 in every1 reconnect, why? Me and Marty already suspect about him and that´s why in every1 war with demorec, hes the player with the lowest score.. This a annoying and abusive player, hes just in FFD to be the boss of the serve using SA.. hes always with fake names and with nosql clan tag.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:58 pm

Yeah he get's a bit abusive sometimes :s. He gets mad or something when he loses.

Kui shouldn't be banned for no good reason. Just banning people after an argument is lame anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sk!lLz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:04 am

@keehji

1.this is not the first time i warned u for FF/TK me !!!

2.u call me a '' tweaker '' , ''Adminabuser'' , ''Motherfucker'' , '' basterd'' , ''idiot ''!!
i dont think i must accept all this shit from u!
all players must behave on server ,including U keehjii A.K.A (kuidado)
(maybe u must tread all players with respect !! and dont insult them! ..)

3.why Flame all time when getting owned ?!

well u have screen of me punishing u ..(1-time !!!)
and u say i abuse admin  all the time , then u must have some other screens !!
(show me !!!!!!)
ur just a liar calling me an ''adminabuser'' !!

Tweaks:
u call me tweaker (trigger,radar), why ? cause owning u ?
u know m8 i play this game 10/11 years so i know how play this game !
i dont need tweaks/cheats/soundhacks/,...
(i dont even know how tweak LMFAO..)
(next time i will record myself playing this game Very Happy then u will see i'm clean) Smile
but thats how it go's nowadays , people getting owned so why dont call him a tweaker/cheater xD -.- kids..

i Never Fake (show me screen me faking keehjii !!!!)
now i was playing with name '' sh*T^h4pP3ns ''
and u call me faker ? never seen a player called '' shit happens'' so i'm not a faker !!
i played with this name cause i was having fun with EL'spoD (spod.sG) in map TO-Taliban ,
cause i didnt wanne fuck up my  stats @ ->http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.254.157:7777/top_players/
thats why i played with name ''sh*t^happens

(ask spod.sG) he will confirm!

and i dont wanne be boss of FFD xD kid what ur talking ...
i only want no kids on server ! talk shit all the time and who dont respect some players in game!
and ur 1 of them

and talk more bullshit here on forum men ! ur Liar ! when u say i adminabuse all time !

keehjii : ''and why he goes 8 to 80 in every1 reconnect, why?
Me and Marty already suspect about him and that´s why in every1 war with demorec, hes the player with the lowest score.''
https://imageshack.us/i/eyzNLmAhp
(`M!x0rZ.)->-[FFD]-`sk!lLz<3
https://imageshack.us/i/id9MZxhMp(`M!x0rZ.)->-[FFD]-`sk!lLz<3

(post ur demorec here keehjii!!)
i only played 1 ore 2 timesFW war with u xD  ...

ofc keehjii i'm alway's lowest xD (i'm noob)
all tho's fucking excuses and lias all the time Sad..
(`M!x0rZ.)->-[FFD]-`sk!lLz<3
https://imageshack.us/i/id9MZxhMp(`M!x0rZ.)->-[FFD]-`sk!lLz<3

https://imageshack.us/i/eyzNLmAhp

@Marty i understand u protect ur clanmate Wink !!!
and i didnt ban him with no reason afhter the argument,
i warned him multiply times!!!

so my reason for his ban : insulting a Sadmin, kidbehaviour in server , FF/TK when he's warned/told to STOP!mulyiply times!!,..

Last edited by sk!lLz on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
^F@bulou$^
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:13 am

Come on, guys acting and the kids who probably have no other way to solve this Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:56 am

Happy to see that you take sshot of our funwars lol.. lucky you that I don´t or I would have a good answer for those gifs.. 10/11 years playing and being a no name.. I have seen a lot of players like you, you can see that those screens are correct, you see the final and the beginning of each one and you see that they are all together.
Second, I have nothing to proof to a noob and a no name like you, I have nothing to do with you, I don´t spend my time killing you.. you´re super annoying, you call everyone kid, cheater, lagger and idiot everytime you´re loosing or someone kills you.. you change ur name twice a day.. So many years playing this game and still such a low player.. lucky me that just need a couple months to easily bash some players like you.
I have been playing this game for many years, have seen a lot of players like you and I realize that they are "big mouth" players that come and go.. I have been leading a clan all this years I have been playing the game, we conquered the respect and I have a lot of people that after all those years when I called them to be active again, they did not refuse and I think that is enough to show what a relationship and importance of a clan like ours and is for them.

If you call a 20 years person a kid, you can´t be normal so I think that your problem is that your jealous of people, you don´t accept that other people are better than you and you are nothing near them. You´re a fantastic m8 when you´re playing against noobs and laggers doing 20/5 scores.. when you catch players like me, you become the worst person of the game ahahah
I used to be a kid (like you), and as a kid, I used to own players like you and being respected. The game is all about respect, and your respect is delivery by a SaLogin that was wrongly given to you.

Third, I thought this would be a quick procedure and Tomek would remove my ban and everything would be forget but I see that it was not like that.. (pending??) Sad to realize that tomek, thought you were different. I have my clan you have yours, if something like this can´t be solved we cut our relationships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
^F@bulou$^
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:11 am

why people are upset, and let you to find a solution, this is just a game, let's start from the beginning where this is going
I hope you agree with me that both
playing together a long time on the server, and now because of some stupid quarrels and Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomek Nysa
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 am

God damn, guys, stop this flamewar.

@keehji I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I can't lift the ban unless I know from both sides what happened! Dunno what else you would expect...

From the screenshots I see that you FF'ed him for saying 'go cry', then he punished you, you called him abuser and he punished you again to show what abuse is...

You're both impulsive, m8s, situation like that shouldn't have happened, but both sides are guilty.

Rob shouldn't have react so violently for being called abuser and keehji shouldn't have FF'ed and insulted an admin. (You should see what Headhunter does when someone asks 'make teams' Razz He changes everyone apart from that guy to one team and they play like 10 vs 1 Very Happy ).

So just say sorry to each other and then I will lift the ban. If you don't wanna, we can continue this topic, but please, behave like 2 good players & guys should.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:10 am

Robin, you did good job. While i was playing, most of the time when keehji is doing bad, he start to FF and insult, i tempbanned hime like 10 times and i think you guys should let him cool his mind out of the server for a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
sk!lLz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 am

@keehjii
@Tomek_Nysa

i accept my reaction maybe was a bit violently and overreacted but
what did u expect afther all tho's warn's?.
when u keep going on talk bullshit/lia's and insult FFD-member(s).

@keehjii
https://imageshack.us/i/iq1i6Z9oj

@keehjii

u asked for  ''Ban''!
and now u come here on forum to ask for unban ???...
u asked for it so i gave u the ban , (dont ask me ban i WILL do it Wink.)

i'm thinking atm if i really need appoligize to u.
cause my opinion, i dont think i did something wrong , and i only want best for Clan/server!!
and we dont need to tolerate this behaviour on our server.

@Tomek_Nysa

i think other members of our clan will not have the patience like i did !!

i guess i will remove he's ban at the end of the month ! (01/10'14)
(month-BAN)

seems fair to me afther all he did.!

@keehjii
i hope u learned u have to treath all players/members with same respect !
if NOT u will have to pay the consiquensions that will result in ''permant ban''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:33 pm

@Ilusion - LOOL, how can you say something like that when you leave with rage every war at the middle and let your members there playing alone? we call that a coward man, that´s why.

@Tomek - Im sorry for my acts, I know it was brain less but that guys is really annoying.. Im sorry, I will do things in other way and "behave".

@skillz - you can say whatever you want, you´re still a no name for me and you have nothing to judge me. You do have to respect the people, im not the first who complains for this same situation. I´m ready to war against you. You can come 1n1 or we can fight against each other as a clan, your decision.
This is a game but I don´t tolerate people like you.. in person we could deal in other ways, at a computer, we have this option. Im better than you, so does other players and you must accept that and this applys for you and ilusion that is allways banning people that are better than him in server and letting laggers and noobs playing so he can be the best.

For me this topic is over, im waiting for your unban Tomek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:38 pm

bitchfight Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
sk!lLz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:52 pm

keeeehji wrote:
@Ilusion - LOOL, how can you say something like that when you leave with rage every war at the middle and let your members there playing alone? we call that a coward man, that´s why.

@Tomek - Im sorry for my acts, I know it was brain less but that guys is really annoying.. Im sorry, I will do things in other way and "behave".

@skillz - you can say whatever you want, you´re still a no name for me and you have nothing to judge me. You do have to respect the people, im not the first who complains for this same situation. I´m ready to war against you. You can come 1n1 or we can fight against each other as a clan, your decision.
This is a game but I don´t tolerate people like you.. in person we could deal in other ways, at a computer, we have this option. Im better than you, so does other players and you must accept that and this applys for you and ilusion that is allways banning people that are better than him in server and letting laggers and noobs playing so he can be the best.

For me this topic is over, im waiting for your unban Tomek.

@Tomek_Nysa
u see i'm not the only 1 off clan who thinks its not allowed what keehjiii does!!!
and i'm pretty sure some other members will do and say same things like i did!!

@keehjii
i dont need TO PLAY 1on1 against u Smile ( i'm done with u!!!!)
and sure ur better then me LMFAO.. kid i dont wanne be best i wanne HAVE FUN on server thats all ...
game = dead anyway and people like u only make it worse
cause off ur behaviour here on Forum and about clan members i think u stay banned for now!!!
i will not appoligize when u still didnt learn it and talk with big mouth here
if u do something wrong u will need pay for it
and dont come cry afther
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:00 pm

I think that you first of all should improve your game skills, second, change that name cuz it´s not the reality and third, improve your english skills... it´s really hard to understand what you are trying to spell.

You don´t play cuz you´re scared and you know that. Everytime we try to play war, you always saying no. Already told you and now we see why I reacted like that. So, in one sentence, you insulted me twice. A 20 years person is not a kid, at least, anymore. Jealous can kill man and you have to behave for your health.

Rage like yours is not allowed in server, I have nothing to apologize to you, maybe to Tomek? Yes, but that don´t means that you were right.
You are the "big mouth" here, for some reason this game is dead, is because of people like you that constantly put himself in front of others and don´t learn how to deal with a big ego likes yours.

I´ll have to "pay" as you say for doing a Desert Eagle FF on a admin that was the whole map insulting me, calling me kid and thinking that he´s the man of the world and with that ban me and started all this mess cuz I said "make teams".. let me laugh, ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Do whatever you want, I have my own server, and I´ll be waiting there for you, pussy. ahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Unknown!
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:43 pm

damn... I miss the game already

Last edited by The_Unknown! on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm

Holy shit this escalated quickly LOL.

@Illu. While i was playing, most of the time when keehji is doing bad, he start to FF and insult, i tempbanned hime like 10 times and i think you guys should let him cool his mind out of the server for a while.

This is just utter bullshit nenad, seriously. You guys ALWAYS bitchfight about some stupid shit and you are often the one that starts it with insulting someone. Not only in kui's case, in general.
I really like you illu and you're a nice guy but you have a short fuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:00 pm

No marty, we are the problem, they are fine!

They are using this as an excuse to keep me banned from the server as they can´t do anything else.. I think this could be solved very quick but don´t.. I checked moments ago and im still banned so I don´t know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benyamindr
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 pm

omg this is bulshit just unbann him already
TO will die soon and u fight like this.... lame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sk!lLz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:23 pm

keeeehji wrote:
I think that you first of all should improve your game skills, second, change that name cuz it´s not the reality and third, improve your english skills... it´s really hard to understand what you are trying to spell.

You don´t play cuz you´re scared and you know that. Everytime we try to play war, you always saying no. Already told you and now we see why I reacted like that. So, in one sentence, you insulted me twice. A 20 years person is not a kid, at least, anymore. Jealous can kill man and you have to behave for your health.

Rage like yours is not allowed in server, I have nothing to apologize to you, maybe to Tomek? Yes, but that don´t means that you were right.
You are the "big mouth" here, for some reason this game is dead, is because of people like you that constantly put himself in front of others and don´t learn how to deal with a big ego likes yours.

I´ll have to "pay" as you say for doing a Desert Eagle FF on a admin that was the whole map insulting me, calling me kid and thinking that he´s the man of the world and with that ban me and started all this mess cuz I said "make teams".. let me laugh, ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Do whatever you want, I have my own server, and I´ll be waiting there for you, pussy. ahahaha

@keehjii
1. i dont need to improve skills Smile
look -> http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.254.157:7777/top_players/
thats what i did in 4 months Very Happy

2.and i will change name into ->keehjiiHATER

3.and ok my english is not ok but u think i care ?
i'm pretty sure u know what i'm telling here on the Forum
english is not 1 of my motherlanguage's Wink
(and i dont need a translator Wink )

ye i'm scared Sad , i'm scared playing against pro like u :O ^^ LMFAO
i dont wanne play against player who are better then me Very Happy ofc ... really only kids talk this way...
really thats what ur thinking Very Happy LMFAO haha
and i think it's my choise if i wanne play war ore not ,
and i dont play with people like u saying he's 20 but acting like a kid of 12
and some people have life u know
u start war's in evening Very Happy , i'm not gonna play if i need wake up @ 04:30 when i have early shift ^^

well if u have ur own server ,why dont u go play on ur own server!!

u see all what he's saying is Bullshit!! just a big Liar that keehjii
telling Lia's to save ur ass ?.. how low can u go !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 pm

this hametrackerlink says nothing, only that u play alot

and i think its better u ignore each other, u go play on ffd server and the otherone on n0cserver and problem is solved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
Tomek Nysa
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:13 am

You're stubborn... But I will try one more time.

There aren't many players left in this game, nor many clans. Your behaviour doesn't improve the situation! I don't wanna you to sorry me, but each other... Our clans used to have good relationship and such situation shouldn't destroy it. So try to understand each other and play in peace...

@Robin As admin, you need to behave BETTER than other players, be a model for them. Punishing someone to show what abuse is isn't a good idea... Players will always call admins abusers, newbies etc, that's nothing unusual, you just need to learn to ignore it. Our server is currently the only active TDM server, so banning player here nearly means blocking his access to the game.

@Kui Oh come on, we all aren't ploting against you, we don't enjoy every moment you're banned on our server... Is it so hard to do without this game for few days so that we could solve this problem well?

So stop insulting each other, stop comparing scores, skills, screenshots, stats, do they matter?! I could say that I am the best because I have the highest score in stats. Doesn't matter that's because I've spent half of my life on the server, I am No1 so you should admire me... lol

Is that enough? Or shall I write another long post trying to convince you that killing each other on forum isn't a good idea? Could we lift the ban now and enjoy gaming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 am

Amen.

Let's make peace and enjoy the last breath of this game Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:56 am

You are right Tomek, nothing to say against that. I won´t keep writing about this, the topic is over, Im sorry Skillz, I recognize my mistake I hope you do the same. We don´t need to be friends but this is over.

Sorry for the mess Tomek, I hope you remove my ban as soon as possible.
Let´s enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
^F@bulou$^
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:36 am

was a robin on the server and tried to lift ban but did not find your name keehji
I was together was him when he tried to lift ban Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomek Nysa
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:13 am

Awesome. You have probably already been unbanned because I don't see nickname 'ban_him' on the banlist anymore.

Cya in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]   Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:15 am

In secret u mean everything nenad, ur a bad boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [sk!lLz] - [Approved]