Share | 

TO Project 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 am

This is one of the most active forums of TO. We can´t let this game die, so I decided to start doing something about it.
Here goes my "project". ( Don´t accept stupid or no sense commentaries. )

The new TO project is to get some old players back online during this summer. With this, we can get this rolling up again.

Objectives:

- Get some players back active again.
- This is not so bad as it look. With the new masterserver, only some of us (those who read this messages) can really update his own .ini with the new masterserver, so, with this, we will have good and clean players with a clan and cheaters and tweakers will get over.
- Everyone there playing active, will have a clan, nowadays, the prices for a 10slots Gameserver and TeamSpeak 3 is about 4.95 us Dollars. ( http://www.gametracker.com/account/plan.php )
- We can save this game, and back to have some fun, create our own leagues etc.. Every clan with his own server, we could use TO as a game to have fun after our daily stress (job/study) with ACE, create our own tournaments.
- We can save it, all together.

regards, kui.

I have already shared this message with some old players and clan leaders, I have some old players from my clan saying that they are IN with me. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:44 pm

I tottaly agree with you. But i tryed that many times, as you can see, i relived FFD (we were only 2 left and look now Very Happy ) But some players left TO 4ever. About that new master server and that "ini corrections", idk how to do that Sad never changed anything with my ini and i don't even know what ini is Very Happy

Maybe if someone of you can send me that file, it would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 pm

I still have to try it, but I can send you my ini when I do. However Apo is gonna do it too with a default ini so that probably fits your style more Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 pm

i think its the same like before
only with fewer players
u have the favorits where u can see ur saved servers and with the server ip u can add servers everytime to favorits u dont need the ini changes, but with that changes u can see all servers
but 3.5 and ut also
the ini u can find in tactical ops system folder
have a while to scroll to the appropriate entries to find
u can ask a guy who have already done this,
I have not done it yet, I'm too lazy

if u waiting for my ini u can be sure that no other things changed exept the server entries

back to keeeehji: i dont think so it works out the way you imagine you
remember all back, what i have said about esl Very Happy

I think we should try as much as possible to let the people ) know how you can see
the server again

sry for english fail's but i think everyone can understand what i mean, if not ask me
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Let´s wait for apo and other to manage that problem with masterserver. Im not good at that, for now, im trying to get the server online and sending message to old players. Let´s be patient. I think this can work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:20 pm

@kimoomik: Don´t compare man.. im doing something, not like someone did with ESL that was creating a tournament and don´t call for players. As I said before, I didn´t even heard about the ESL 3n3 Cup, I saw that when I was playing for fun and found marty and so on, we started talking and I saw the cup that was already closed.. It was a cup created for the players that were active, now, we are calling people back. I think that, if everyone speak with old players/members, so them to speak with other players/members we can do something cool. If everyone with a clan, with a server and a teamspeak, they will like to be back on the road and to play everyday and to play WARS/tournaments.

I was talking with Marty in the other day about the servers and I told him that some years ago, I used to pay + 20 euros per month to have a gameserver and teamspeak and look, I bought the same stuff for 3.90euros or something.. that´s a good opportunity for everyone to start a clan. get skilled players and bash this game again. I bet you can´t find something as good as this.. I tried, but nothing compares to this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm

I saw that apo and piruskas are working with the masterserver for .ini .. let that hard job for them, they are good at it.. our job is to call players back, old clans, share this message and get people know that TO is not about to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:23 pm

My gameserver is finally online. 108.61.254.212:7777
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:27 pm

well I see it like this, players are already gone anyway, why should that come just now, at the worst time ever? i do not believe it, but wait times

what want this 2 guys to do? that u can see the servers in the old tab internet games again with the new masterserver or what u do mean?
Back to top Go down
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:34 pm

@kimoomik: They are working in a way to get TO as you used to know (Internet Games) working well by changing your .ini configuration. Our work is to get people that don´t know that MasterServer Company is over and teach them how to start using the new MasterServer.

For ex: Write message on the most used gameservers like CTF, TDM, FFD. Instead of having a server named ( FFD PUBLIC PLAYGROUND ) we should use like ( VISIT x website because of masterserver or something like that to call their attention to this forum or another) It´s the only way because the most used servers are the one´s added to favorites so they are allowed to read it and as I saw, FFD is still having a lot of players everyday there playing.

Don´t be negative man, yesterday, in a half an hour chat, I convinced a old n0c member to come back active after 4 years of inactivity.. everything is possible. Be persistent, instead of debating in forums, start do something, you and everyone, we have to do this now, in summer or it will die forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:41 pm

i think u need in every case the ini changes and then u can see it on internetgames, because it is not the same ip etc.

well, wait and drink tea (beer) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:56 pm

here is my .ini if anyone wants it, but idk if it works for everyone becuase i have ctf mod, bot unbalancer and few other things installed

oh shit forgot the link

upload it again Very Happy

now: http://www.file-upload.net/download-9292422/TacticalOps.ini.html

Last edited by kimoomik on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:58 pm

here again the configurations which needs the server that u can see him on this list

http://www.myimg.de/?img=servereinstellung51224.jpg
Back to top Go down
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:35 pm

should I change this in my server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 pm

MARTY wrote:
I still have to try it, but I can send you my ini when I do. However Apo is gonna do it too with a default ini so that probably fits your style more Wink.

Bloody tweaker! Razz Ofc i will use his ini, i always played fair Very Happy

ps. Guys, use 1 message at time, don's spam so much, i can't fucking read so much Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 pm

try it Very Happy
my ini sucks, nothing changed without msterserverentries
and a few mods who created extragamemods and tabs ^^

anyone become a warning on or after download?
a guy said to me he antivirus says virus o.O
but this can not be, was the official patch and i have to this time the best available antivirus
or its a thing like with spambots, cracks, no cd patches etc, they are showed as virus too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO Project 2014   

Back to top Go down

TO Project 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1