Clan Friend

PostSubject: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Hi admins, please read this:

Server: [FFD] Public Playground
Normal nickname: iTz`.tan[pi/2]
Reason: Mega tweaking
Admin (who banned): [FFD]Federico
Date: Monday 21st July 2014

I think the problem is when I use mp5 I am invincible but when I play with mossberg or other weapon there is not a problem(admins like peterie or whothefuck can witness), I don't really understand why the reason of this ban is "tweaking" and where are the proofs? , I play as usual in FFD server since 1 month and no one call me cheater or something maybe the problem is my mp5?? However, If you don't want unban me, I will respect your decision because this game is already dead and I don't want to debate for a game who is not important. In conclusion: I wish in the future the mentality of this game will change and become a game where people can play without insulting each other or ban people for nothing.

Cordially
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:15 pm

when I use mp5 I am invincible.

This made me laugh really hard, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tan[pi/2]
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:19 pm

no problem marty Smile I am a comic you know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: post title   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Ahahahahahha, that was a good one!

My experience says (and nothing against you) but the "Tweak" word is most used or noticed with mp5, for who don´t know, once I was a leader of a clan with a server, during the war, I catched a guy using Tweaks on his game with " no recoil ", you could see his mp5 firing 30shots in a second, without moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:22 pm

This is a lot of "typing" for guy who don't give a fuck. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
tan[pi/2]
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 pm

my mp5 has recoil fortunately so I don't know where is really the problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:06 am

I don´t know.. nothing against you but I think this said everything for me and everyone: "I think the problem is when I use mp5 I am invincible but when I play with mossberg or other weapon there is not a problem"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46 am

God bless u Benfica fan! Razz cheers 
Back to top Go down
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:24 pm

Thanks gay fan!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Federico
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:24 pm

You've a bad reputation in this game, and you should know why.
Some old players from our clan know you, I don't, but we played together some times.
I devolved upon their experience and knowledge about you, and upon mine too.
3 on 3 FFDs ( if my memories server me right ) in the server said you were not normal.
Your reputation confirmed this theory, and then, Ban.
I don't want to draw out about proofs of tweaking...
You'll say that I don't have proofs you're a tweaker, you're right, because I don't have your inis the moment you played... but now tell me Wudje was clean too...
Please, don't draw out much Smile
Am I the only one who thinks this ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tan[pi/2]
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 am

lol only you, illusion, legacy, some polish players without skill and some jealous people(kids of 13-14 years old?) can say I have cheat or tweak but I had always a better reputation from good players. And what do you know about my clan? some players can fake name of my clan, it's too easy to blame people without proof.  I can say too some FFD are using tweaks too but I won't say name because I know it's not the whole FFD clan who cheat only 1 or 2 members so please don't say my clan is cheater if it's not the whole clan. As I said TO will never change, only people with 10 years of experience can know I am clean. Just grow up and accept that people plays better than you. If I play so weird for you, it's my style of game, what can I do? just accept it or maybe send me your tactical ops, I will play with it and you will see my style won't change. Now I know why all good players are gone from TO, for 2 reasons: no time or too much noobs in that game. Finally, I can advise to all FFD admins to put the ACE anti cheat if you dont trust me or every player who plays with a way suspicious. Thanks to ACE, you could do an ACE screenshot on me and look in the log to verify if I have tweak or not. Why don't you put ACE? I don't understand and please don't say me it's because it's not safe, it's still better than UTDC or TOST.  In conclusion: I hope all old players will come back in that game, you will see it will be not easy for me: they will kill me easily, I think I am just a normal player, my skills are lower than a big part of players who play that game since 2002. If all good players will come back, they will laugh on you and your friends hahahahaha. So please Federico think about what I wrote, I don't want to be your enemy, it will be a pity just for a game because in the real life, I hope you are not like this lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:10 am

ACE can't proove anything, even ESL is passable with good hack. I play this game for about 8 years, and i know how "good players" look like, belive me. Most of the players, who play on ours server are better than me (svn, skillz, marty, lolly, skiller........) and in yours oppinion, they all should be banned? Other thing, my expirience is that if someone flames like this, he is 99% banned with reason. I agree with this ban, u have plenty of other servers to play on, qHp server is perfect for ya, they are all clean and they have ace + they don't ban good players, leave ours noobish server to us and evryone will be happy. Wink

No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 am

"when I use mp5 I am invincible" lol no comment

sure people fake a new clan who exists since 2 weeksand no one knows them xD

"send your tactical ops" u can have 1000 tactical ops folders and nobody knows which one ure playing

u say use ace? u can cheat on ace and all cheaters and tweakers use ace as a pretext because they allegedly can not cheat

aceshot <- bypass u know?

"I hope all old players will come back in that game, you will see it will be not easy for me: they will kill me easily" i think ure invincible with mp5? o.O

so idk u but after what you said I think you have something to hide

whether deceives me my feeling or not, if the admins have decided as it is so or if you are not allowed you have to accept this

make a own server and noone can ban u, but if people want to play on this server is the other thing, thats all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:21 am

*Ilus!oN$* wrote:
even ESL is passable with good hack.

No hard feelings.

thats right u can cheat on every game, when comes a new anti cheat update comes a few new cheats or cheats are been updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
tan[pi/2]
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 pm

if anyone wants to know the name of players from FFD clan who probably have tweaks just send me a private message.  But I am sure you won't kick them out  from clan because they are members of FFD. And yes, I will play more often on qhp server because they are cleans and don't ban people without proof. I don't care if ACE can't stop all cheats or tweaks but you can see in the log the parameters of a player and judge by yourself. Now, I know why this game will never change, too much pro players are gone, now only people without experience can play this game.

@*Ilus!oN$* yes skiller and all good players should be banned in your server. It's not because they are famous in the game and have friends in FFD clan, they can't be banned. Especially skiller who plays very weird sometimes, he can hear where I am, maybe he has better parameters than me? legal or illegal parameters?

In conclusion: Tactical Ops is the only game where we can hear too much problems about tweaks. It's sad, it's only a game, you must fight against the real cheaters !! it's very hard to know who have tweak or not and you can't ban people if you are not sure 100%, you need proof. Ok now I go and good luck on your server, I hope all FFD admins will do their job and improves their experience in that game to do that game more fair. My experience says too much good players are banned and not enough cheaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomek Nysa
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Lol, qHps really don't ban people without proof. Once they banned me for 1 map, because I was kicked for nickname (my nick was 123) and reconnected to ask why...

I am not gonna install ACE, as you probably notice, servers with ACE are empty and ours is quite popular. Another thing is that it caused some issues here.

Back to topic, writing in appeal you are 'invincible with MP5' is not really a good idea... But we need to discuss tweaking among admins, because I agree with you, it is common nowadays.

One more thing: admins don't need a proof to ban someone. They do it because they spectated someone (at least in most cases) and decided they are not clean; their observation is enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 pm

Tan wrote:
yes skiller and all good players should be banned in your server. It's not because they are famous in the game and have friends in FFD clan, they can't be banned.
This makes no sense at all man. So you're saying I should be banned too?

Tan wrote:
Tactical Ops is the only game where we can hear too much problems about tweaks. It's sad, it's only a game, you must fight against the real cheaters !! it's very hard to know who have tweak or not and you can't ban people if you are not sure 100%, you need proof.
You actually never played any other FPS game on a decent level did you? If you did you could've known that most FPS shooters on PC have these problems. Some games just had better anticheat/control/LAN events (tweaking/cheating is impossible with a crowd watching you).

I don't know if you tweak or anything and I don't really care. But you have alot of enemies and this topic kinda proves that.. I think that's your problem.

On a side note: tweaking is a big word. Everything you change to your preferences is tweaking. Tweaks like no recoil are the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tan[pi/2]
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 pm

On a side note: tweaking is a big word. Everything you change to your preferences is tweaking. Tweaks like no recoil are the problem. wrote:
I don't agree with you, it depends on what you change in your ini (name, crosshair...) but if you change in the game, it's allowed. I don't know anything about ini, the meaning of each line is difficult to understand. About the no recoil, I don't think I have it because I miss sometimes the target so I think the problem is maybe I camp with mp5, so it's easy for me. About my invincibility, I exaggerated I know, against very good players I am not anymore invincible but most of players in FFD are easy for me(except some FFD players & skiller) so that's why I said this but I have just a normal level.
Quote :
You actually never played any other FPS game on a decent level did you? If you did you could've known that most FPS shooters on PC have these problems
I only played Counter Strike (2 weeks online) but I didn't know the existence of tweaks.
Quote :
Lol, qHps really don't ban people without proof. Once they banned me for 1 map, because I was kicked for nickname (my nick was 123) and reconnected to ask why...
maybe they are noobs but they don't have cheats or anything and you say they ban for nothing? and what about the FFD admins who ban people without proof of cheating or tweaking? I can say it's the same situation with different rules. Each server has his own rules, that's why I can't contest decision of the admins and just accept it. qhp ban you because maybe he was right and it's his server, it's the problem of this game. I think we should apply the same rules for all servers and the game will become more fair.
Quote :
admins don't need a proof to ban someone. They do it because they spectated someone (at least in most cases) and decided they are not clean; their observation is enough.
ok I agree with you because it's your server but spectating with a bad way can mislead the admin and in my opinion you don't do really your job but it's your server so I can't contest the decision of admins, injustice has been always a part of the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Advice for you, check forums where qHp and other clans like rfc, brk talk about tweaks, they even have links for tweaked inis. In my oppinion, if u can call yourself a "clean player" just USE FUCKING BASIC ini, withut any changes (like most of us do) And noone will be mad if u say who is tweaking from FFD, i want to know honestly, cause FFD has reputation of clean players. If u want write it here, if no, send me PM.
Back to top Go down
tan[pi/2]
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:56 pm

my clan has a reputation of clean players also Smile can you say me who is cheater in my clan in private message ok?
and what do you call by basic ini? when you change your name, video driver, colors, brightness or crosshairs on the game, the ini is not anymore basic. It's allowed to personalize his game, it's not possible to play without change anything, for example I can't play with a speed mouse of 4 because it's too fast so I play with 0.7 of sensitivity.
let's ask to the creator of this game, he knows better than us what is allowed and not I suppose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:48 am

Are u trying to make us all retarded, or u are retarded? Yours clan has a reputation of clean players, in which universe u live, yours clan don't exist long enough to have any reputation (exept tweaking one)?
As long as u keep yours changes at "options" menu, ini is basic, otherwise you get what u deserve (this ban). Please don't play smart, thats the kind of people i hate most.

ps. i still didn't get that PM by you, please help me to clean FFD from tweakers.
Back to top Go down
tan[pi/2]
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:56 pm

I won't help you to clean FFD from tweakers because you don't want to help me. I don't want to talk with you, you are not enough smart to understand, I don't like your behaviour here like in game, I prefer to talk with tomek in private message. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:25 pm

You are the boss Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tan[pi/2] - [Federico] - [Pending]   

Back to top Go down