Share | 

keeehji - [Pending]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: keeehji - [Pending]   Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:16 am

I would like to apply for a SA in FFD server, I think you guys need more admins and as an old school player, I managed many many servers, im good to easily recognize a cheater by my experience and to deal with other players, also it's kinda annoying to play with cheaters when there isn't anyone that can kick them.

Experience in game: 9/10 years of Tactical Ops  scratch or, in other words, I remember to play TO and always wonder which server I would choose between 200.. or even in the time that TO Chat quakenet used to work.. lol
Experience as an admin: I used to have have many servers, from my clan or other clan.
Activity on forum/in game (per day): Everyday I spend some couple hours playing, now Im registed in this forum, I´ll become active on it.

I think I have enough experience with being an admin.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:18 pm

lol, no comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:23 pm

why no comment?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Hey guys ^^

Have you already made a decision? Everyday while playing there is always someone annoying us, doing TK, insulting, using our names with insults and we can´t play because there is no one to ban that people or even kick.

Tomek, I think you should edit the SA to allow to ban, the guy( FFD=FUCK ADMIN) is always on the server, insulting, voting, doing TK and hes always changing the IP but if no one in the server with permission to BAN, is always there annoying and insulting.

regards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:48 pm

I can ban and will be more active coming days. FFD=FUCK ADMIN can't be banned lol. I tried it a dozen times on sG server. I even range banned him (meaning you ban all IP's starting with same two digits, 123.123.xxx.xxx for example). His IP changes so much that won't even work.

I think most admins can temp ban (saptempkickban ID). This solves the problem for one map atleast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:51 pm

for 5 minutes is problem solved

so he is using a proxy, i dont know if u can change the settings on a to-server so, that proxies are not allowed
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:53 pm

I was there playing with Skilz and he couldn´t ban the guy and he was insulting us, using stupid names insulting other people and doing TK. Marty was there in the second map and he saw everything.. as skiilz couldn´t ban, he couldn´t play, always kicking and warning the guy cuz he was insulting him with several bad words..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Yeah I didn't know skillz couldn't ban, otherwise I would have done it sooner lol. Thought skillz was just fucking with the guy. Who was it anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 pm

I guess he was the guy ( FFD=FUCK ADMIN) and when I joined for first time there was a guy named: $uperKill that was doing well and he changed the name to ( fuck$uperKill ) and he went to SF TK him, we voted, we came to TER and TK me, and after some noobs joined they started voting me and insulting etc.. that was when skillz came and gave a warming for insults and things calm down but that guy ( fuck$uperKill ) continued insulting till u banned him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomek Nysa
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:22 pm

All standard semi admins have priveleges to ban, FFDs with just member's SA can't do it (I can't be sure they are able to recognize cheaters).

Note that many admins are on holidays now, so they are not as active as usually.

If you see a cheater on the server, just write on chat, I am usually online during the day. If no one is here, make a demo and post in players' reports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sk!lLz
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:29 pm

ey guys/girl(s):

@MARTY: no i was not fooling around :s (WAT EEN HOMO Very Happy)

@TOMEK: lvl 6 SA = shiitt! only -> KICK/SASAY/FORCENAME ,? i can not MUTE ore TEMPban until mapswitch :s ?...

@TOMEK: can u give me better lvl of SA ore (full silent login?),i play this game 11 years know how it works have server myself with some friends called '' << oldsqL-Public server >>
and i runned some great clans !!!( oldsqL , -Q4q* ,...)
i ask cause i'm active player and active on TS i olmost play evryday ! and it's anoying people behave like kids on our server .
u can ask some people in FFD clan! that  know me for couple of years  i'm good guy .
and i wount abuse it-.- Wink !!

grtz sk!lLz<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
keeeehji
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:14 pm

@Tomek: Ofc man, im not judging anyone, Im just telling what happened today while playing and it´s not the first time.. I have no idea how it is configured, I just said it because I can easily recognize a cheater (like there was today: Bad_Killer) and much of the admins more actives like Fab and Skillz can´t most of the times ban them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Ass
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:50 pm

I think the more active FFD members (who have experience) should get full admin (or at least the lvl where they can kickban). Many admins (including me) are inactive at the moment, and otherwise the cheaters will overrule our server  Mad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keeehji - [Pending]   

Back to top Go down

keeehji - [Pending]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1