World Cup 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: World Cup 2014   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 am

Hey guys, i think this world cup started perfectly for now Very Happy Spain is finaly put at their place, and croatians got humiliated by refs and brazilians. I'm only dissapointed by Cameroon, i think they can be better. What u guys think, who will win this thing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ffdclan.serbianforum.info
caralludo
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:04 pm

was only the first game, it was good to start warming up. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani_1026
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:37 pm

*Ilus!oN$* wrote:
Hey guys, i think this world cup started perfectly for now Very Happy Spain is finaly put at their place, and croatians got humiliated by refs and brazilians. I'm only dissapointed by Cameroon, i think they can be better. What u guys think, who will win this thing? Very Happy

Let's start by the first match: Brazil-Crotia. Brazil played better in first half, but in second half, Croatia played much better than Brazil. Brazil won thanks to that japanese referee (Brazil's penalty wasn't a real penalty, Croatia's denied goal was only a little foul to the goalkeeper, and Brazil's third goal's play was started by an Oscar's foul to a croatian player). In my opinion, that game should have ended in a draw.

Second match: Mexico-Cameroon. Mexico played better, and two legal goals were denied to them. So the result is fair. I also thought they could do it better, Cameroon.

Third match: Spain-The Netherlands. The Netherlands deserved to win, with a 7-0 or something like that. Diego Costa's penalty wasn't a real penalty. Spain played without motion and without emotion. But that is not Spain's place... Spain's place is the current World Cup champion and twice consecutively champion of EuroCup. But, I am actually happy that the Netherlands humiliated Spain. I hope that match means a before and an after in Spain's national football team's history. I hope that boring style of game (tiki-taka) evolves. Since FC Barcelona started with it six years ago, most teams have started to learn how to face it. Actually, this Spain-The Netherlands game reminds me a lot of Bayern-Real Madrid (Real Madrid won 0-4) semi-finals second match 2013/2014 season in Champions League. A tiki-taka team (Bayern, because of the coach Pep Guardiola, who started that style) got humiliated by a physical and fast team (Real Madrid). The Netherlands played like Real Madrid played that match. Let's see if with this match, the Spain's national football team's coach is substituted, and let's see if they stop bringing finished FC Barcelona players to the national team, who apart from that, are catalonian without love to Spain. As the Netherlands has done, Spain needs a total renovation (no more Xavi Hernández, Villa, Torres... who are finished). Congratulations to the Netherlands, but I think their fans celebrated it too strongly, it is just the first game, they have not won anything yet.

Spain has lost one battle, but the war has not finished yet. They must beat Chile and Australia if they want to demonstrate something. I hope Vicente del Bosque completely changes the line-up. It would be nice to be second of group B after the Netherlands, and play against Brazil in round of 16 and beat them.

Post-edit commentary: I can't understand why Spain brings Diego Costa (Brazilian born player) to the national team having good real spanish strikers like Negredo or Llorente.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Unknown!
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:10 pm

hahahaha dani 1-5 m8!!!!! with our team winning 1-5 of the world champions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:00 pm

I know all of those facts too Dani, just i am happy to see how croatians get raped, no mather what they deserved. About Spain, i like some players, but GOD i hate when they hit the ground on evry single contact (or no contact at all, like last night), NL played FOOTBALL last night and this is rare case that FOOTBALL can actualy win at this shit called "modern football". Good job NL, i trully hope that they will win this year (or France Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
kimoomik
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:15 pm

cassillas failed yesterday so many times
normally is spain better
and who wins? germany naturally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xxkimoomikxx90
Federico
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:59 pm

People gives too much importance in this World Cup...
I can just say
FORZA ITALIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZEE.WONK
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:38 am

Ban all sports!! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:00 pm

This is why i hate italian "football", they just can't play it like men, all out at defence as soon we score, if thats football i'm fucking Ronaldo then... in fact, thats is the reason why their Serie A is 1 average league and at old times it was 1 of the best.
Back to top Go down
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:25 pm

@Dani, fans didn't really celebrate to much. Most dutch people had just really low expectations and were really suprised we performed so well against Spain. Casillas was very painfull to watch Mad.

Italian football = great defence. England has great players but never performs well on these big tournaments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:24 pm

MARTY wrote:
@Dani, fans didn't really celebrate to much. Most dutch people had just really low expectations and were really suprised we performed so well against Spain. Casillas was very painfull to watch Mad.

Italian football = great defence. England has great players but never performs well on these big tournaments.

Italian football is great defence? They fucking had 11 players in front of theirs goal 95% of the second half! Thats not defence, thats fucking Troy strategy!
Back to top Go down
Dani_1026
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Yes, seeing Casillas fail in the fourth goal was very painful to see. Seeing the best goalkeeper in history play like that, it is very sad for me, a Real Madrid fan. But in the third goal, I think there is a Van Persie's (not sure if it was Van Persie) foul to Casillas. That goal definitely broke the match. But yes, the Netherlands totally deserved to win, and with a bigger goals difference. And yes, Nenad, you know, many spanish players come from FC Barcelona, and they love diving and falling down in floor with a little contact (Busquets is the biggest diver in Spanish league, Jordi Alba, Pedro, Iniesta and also Diego Costa, because he comes from Pathetic Atlético de Madrid). To Marty, yes, I think the low expectations are also the reason of celebrating the match like that, and I congrate you, but nothing is over yet. And yes, Nenad, and even of course I am disappointed about that big loss, I am happy that modern football tiki-taka lost against an "old football", physical, fast football which the Netherlands performed. As I said in my first message, the Netherlands performed a style of game which really reminded me to Real Madrid, and I am a Real Madrid fan, so on one hand, fine for me that zZzzZz tiki-taka has got humiliated. I hope Spain notices that and tries to evolve.

About England-Italy match, I must say the first half was a very very beautiful one. It was very equal, Italy and England playing very offensively. Italy has tried to forget a bit that old style of game catenaccio, and now plays very nicely, in my opinion. And I think they also kept playing like that (more tiredly, and more slowly) in second halft until minute 70 more or less. From those minutes on, England was forced to attack, and Italy was forced to defend. Actually, Nenad, the possession of ball at the end of the game was 53% for Italy, 47% to England, so I think Italy did not do that complete catenaccio they used to do. Pirlo is one of the best midfielders I have ever seen. And England, they have brought a very good and young team for this World Cup. Maybe this World Cup will not be a success for them, but I am sure they will put things hard for other countries in Russia World Cup 2018.

Uruguay-Costa Rica was a big surprise!! Ivory Coast-Japan result was expected, in my opinion.

Last edited by Dani_1026 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani_1026
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Apart from Spain, the national teams to which I have more regard are Croatia (because of Modric, sorry Nenad hahaha), Portugal (Iberian brothers, and have Cristiano Ronaldo and Coentrão) and Italy (Italy and Spain, brother countries) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Lol dani you're so biased towards Barcelona Very Happy. Thanks to the Barcelona players your country won so many cups. I'm not saying Real Madrid players were unimportant. Xavi and Iniesta have been very important.

Nenad, I was talking about history of italian football. Not their playstyle of yesterdays match.

Last edited by MARTY on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani_1026
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Haha, Marty, I am being objective, you all know that FC Barcelona is well-known in the football world as divers (Jordi Alba, Busquets, Neymar (divers' mother), Messi, Alexis, Pedro...). And apart from that, they have brought players in a very bad physical condition, some because they are old or because they have done a very poor season (Xavi Hernández, Piqué, Busquets). Plus they are from Catalonia, a "spanish" region which its majority hates Spain and wants to be an independent country! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MARTY
Clan Friend
Clan Friend

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:12 pm

They're known for diving, yes. People are Always exaggerating. Every match you watch nowadays got diving players all over the place. Please don't tell me Real Madrid doesn't have divers, because they do. Barcelona has a very bad season and I think that it's time the younger generation gets a chance. It's a shame Thiago is injured and Isco isn't even selected? I'm not really a fan of Pique. He seems a little insecure.

And yes many are catalonian, but be happy they played for spain -> not sure all these players really "hate" spain. You won alot these last few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani_1026
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 pm

Haha, yes, I am afraid modern world is like this. But I want to believe that Real Madrid players are... how to say it... more "loyal" to fairplay with respect to diving. But I admit Gareth Bale is a complete diver, and Pepe pretends too many times too, and Di María But, please, Marty, don't tell me Cristiano Ronaldo is a diver, because he is not! Yes, Piqué seemed a better player two or three years ago. Spanish media even used to call him Pickenbauer. But his progression stopped, and I think he has just had the worst season in his career. Very slow and insecure, as you said. And you are right, FC Barcelona's cycle has ended, and they must let a generational change, but its leadership is failing, they sold Thiago Alcántara (Xavi Hernández's inheritor) to Bayern Munich for a very low price, now they sell Cesc Fàbregas who is the most similar player to Xavi Hernández (whose career is almost finished), and FC Barcelona's defence sucks, with Piqué in his worst moments of his life, and a slow midfielder playing as a defender (Mascherano).

Oh, Marty, if you lived in Spain you would understand what I say about Catalonia. Maybe most players don't care about Catalonia topic, and they just want to play football, but the fans, catalonian teams' fans (FC Barcelona the biggest example) boo spanish anthem every time it sounds or boo spanish King everytime he is in one of their matches. A catalonian player (Oleguer, who played in Ajax) refused to play in Spanish national team some years ago because he was catalonian. And Catalonia is not the only spanish region affected by this independentism feeling. Basque Country also wants to be independent, and that is why since 40 years ago, maybe you have heard about this: ETA, a terrorist basque band, has killed more than 800 people. Actually, in Spain-The Netherlands match, there was a basque between the Netherlands, with a Euskal Herria flag (the independent country they claim), celebrating The Netherlands' goals.

Post-edit commentary: Marty, I don't know why Isco is not selected. He is much better than Santiago Cazorla, Mata, Villa or Torres.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:53 pm

History of italian football was nice, when they had Inzagi, Vieri, etc.. (players who can solve game with 1 touch) and they had realy good defence too, so they didn't need to defend all the time. Maldini, Nesta, etc. were very strong and smart defenders and they were base of that awesome team. But now, i just think that they play realy shit football and that only Pirlo is worth of something. @ Dani, croatians will finish this WC at group stage my mate, Mexico will rape em and in best case they will draw with Cameroon. They deserved evry single thing that happened to them in game with Brasil, exept that own goal by Marcelo idiot. Costa Rica made my day yesterday, idk why, but i always like when "weaker team" bash those self-confident teams. I trully hope Costa Rica will pass this group, even if that means that England will go home, they rly deserved it!
Back to top Go down
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:02 pm

OFFTOPIC @DANI:

Mate did u saw this? Very Happy This is how they plan to win this years playoffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VF5lEw9oCU

After big fight between players, refs decided to empty hall and they kicked all players exept those 3 of Partizan and those 5 cunts of red whore. Idk if i am stupid or i just don't know basketball rules, but is this even possible at Spain? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dani_1026
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:48 pm

Haha yes, Nenad, I also support the weaker team in a match. So Costa Rica's victory was nice. But it is very difficult for them to pass the group, with Italy and England there Sad

Oh my God :O 3 vs 5 and no spectators, I had never seen it!! And in the first moments of the video, Red Star failed two easy horrible three point shots -.- Better luck for Partizan in second game. Have you talked with -[FFD]-Street about that game (he is a Red Star fan Razz). And I would like to know the rules of spanish basketball for these situations. Btw, what most surprises me about this, is that when Serbia national basketball team plays, all serbians shout together, and later when Partizan and Red Star play, chaos starts hahah

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:22 pm

He is just stupid idiot, i don't talk to him anymore Very Happy xD

Bogdan Bogdanovic is thinking not to play for national team, because of this shit with national basketball association, cause they involved politic in evry single sport and specialy at basketball. This is the only way how they can break Partizan's 12 years run. red whore didn't won basketball trophy for 16 years, they are using evry single thing, they can, to win it this year (like in football after 6 years). In football they had bigger winning streak than any team at Europe FFS, but UEFA dumped em out of CL qualifications. At least someone is doing his job right.
Back to top Go down
Dani_1026
-[FFD]- *Special Member*
-[FFD]- *Special Member*

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Haha yes, Nenad, Street told me something about UEFA not letting Red Star play the classifications for Champions League, something about breaching financial fairplay or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nenad
-[FFD]- Leader
-[FFD]- Leader

PostSubject: Re: World Cup 2014   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:22 am

@ Dani 82:62 For Partizan at second game! Very Happy
Note: Refs are susspended from first game Wink

"What do you hope about! "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzLx9UgGxME
Back to top Go down