Tactical Ops: Crossfire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TBAPb
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Tactical Ops: Crossfire   Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Introduction:

For anyone who was caught sleepin' again. This is predecessor of original "Tactical Ops: Assault On Terror". You can call it "TO:AoT-2" or something like that if you desire so. Now let's begin with introduction to game itself. "Tactical Ops: Crossfire" is a total conversation mod for "Unreal Tournament 2004". Not only it relives some standard maps from original game but also contains various created by its developers and by community custom ones. Built on "Unreal Engine 2" which makes a game to look neat, at least for those years when it was released for public 29-May-2007. More info about game and mod download link you will find on mod official web below.

http://to-crossfire.tnc-clan.de/

Now, back to the show

Why I created this new topic? Federico said he cannot find any working keys for "UT2004" online activation. Of course he never will. There are cracks to enable ability to play online, but in server browser you will see only those servers which were cracked same way you did. It makes playing online quite boring since those cracked servers honestly sucks (IMHO). Why to continue with blah, blah, blah? Let's begin!

"Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice Edition"

A difference of this "ECE" from other released copies of "UT2004" that it doesn't contains "DRM" which means no keys, no protection. Just download, install it and jump into action! Not only this is the difference. It also contains all "Bonus Packs" (maps, mutators) official and from community fanboys. These two links below are tested by me and proven to be working 100%! If you encounter antivirus message about that files contains a virus or something like that, it is a false positive! Just add it to exceptions or disable antivirus software while installing a game (do it before begin with installation progress!).

The Pirate Bay! Or the story about how I and my fellow pirates drunk shitload bottles of rum and went to Tortuga!

https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7680499/Unreal_Tournament_2004__Editor_s_Choice_Edition

KickAss Torrents! Or the story how to avoid a d*ck up your arse!

http://kickass.to/unreal-tournament-2004-editors-choice-edition-gog-full-onlin-t3886817.html

P.S
I know I'm a hopeless thief. You can call me like that from now on. That won't stop me thought. Proud to be a Pirate!

Last edited by TBAPb on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Federico
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Ops: Crossfire   Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm downloading the editor's choice edition.
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Federico
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Ops: Crossfire   Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:32 pm

UT2004 works, and there are some servers Razz
Are there players in TO mod ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TBAPb
-[FFD]- Member
-[FFD]- Member

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Ops: Crossfire   Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:29 pm

federico12345 wrote:
UT2004 works, and there are some servers Razz
Are there players in TO mod ?
It's all available since UT2004 itself never was so popular unlike  "Unreal", "UT99", "UT Championship", "UT Liandri Conflict", "Unreal 2: The Awakening", "UT3". I suppose you noticed in server browser upper right of screen is a Game Type switching tab.
In TO there are I have played with few players, but they're nor regular or playing rarely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Ops: Crossfire   

Back to top Go down

Tactical Ops: Crossfire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1